Saturday, January 2, 2021

Professional Video Editing











About:

Welcome to my GIG !



Please write me before ordering.

Thanks!




A little bit about my skills:



- master of marketing

- work on Mac OS

- work with Final Cut Pro X / DaVinci Resolve

- use DropBox / Google disk or any others



How to order:



 1. Write me and let me know about your needs and vision

 2. Provide footage 

 3. If you find the quote convenient, we will start an order

4. Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will like.

5. Reviewing the video. If you need to make changes we will make them.

6. Delivery - I will deliver you your video in any format you choose.



I make videos for all popular social media (FB, IG, YouTube and any other)



I can make clips for any purpose (advertisement, wedding, business, vlog, home etc.)



Thanks for reading !!!

Best Regards



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tsarik is da bomb! He delivered more than expected, I am very very happy!

:

Great job! massive thanks :)

:

Awesome work and great response time!

:

Thanks a lot

:

he worked hard, and based on the details/materials given tried his best, also open for feedback




No comments:

Post a Comment