Saturday, January 2, 2021

Capture A Video From ANY Website And Send You A Mp4 File











About:

There are many ways to capture a video from YouTube, but sometimes you need to save a video from a custom player. That's where I come in. Send me the URL. I will capture the video (up to 60 seconds)  in the best resolution available and I'll send you a mp4.



Is it longer than 60 seconds or you need basic edition? No problem! You always can order extras.



Please notice that I can't create a better resolution if the available source resolution is less than what you want.



If you want any basic edition (cropping, less duration, an overlay text or image or a custom video inclusion before or after the captured video) please ask before ordering.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

I submitted my project inquiry (a little more involved than what I've done before) right before going to bed; At 4am, I awoke (bathroom break) and checked email (bad habit) and signed off on his proposal. It's now 7:30am and the project is done & perfect. Really, it doesn't get any easier than this. This is my 6th project with rubikart and I'll keep coming back for more!

Seller's Response:

This was my 6th or 7th time using this seller and he is consistently PROMPT and PERFECT in his communication and what he delivers. Recommend highly!

:

I've used this seller several times before and he consistently provides prompt & perfect service.

:

Perfect. Prompt. Have used this seller numerous times. Highest confidence.

:

Thank you very much indeed. It’s a pleasure to work for you. Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment