Friday, January 1, 2021

Professional League Of Legends Montage For You











About:

Hello!

thanks for reading 



►About me:

Hello, I'm a video editor and I make montages for League of Legends and Fortnite, I have 2 years of experience in this. I've been playing League of Legends for 4 years and I can make montages at its best!

►My Refund Policy 

If you are not pleased with my work, I’ll make the necessary changes to solve it or I’ll offer you a full refund.

►My YouTube Chanel--->https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5U8KV1Bi9ombePhkia_Rw?view_as=subscriber

►I look forward to working with you!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was awesome being very understanding of my newness to this platform, he expertly delivered on the type of video I wanted even though it differed from his style slightly.

:

Good communication and good editting overall, totally recommended, very patient seller.

:

thank you

:

Really good work!

:

nice edites bro keep it up




No comments:

Post a Comment