Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Amazing Video Creation And Video Editing For Youtube











About:

Thanks for stopping by.



Vidnami, previously called content samurai is super easy to use, right?



I'm here to give you a hand, I know its a bit time-consuming task that sometimes its better to hand over to someone else, someone who knows what it's doing, preferably!



I'm at your service, I have vast experience using that system. I've created many videos and have lots of satisfied customers.



Contact me for any questions you may have in terms of how your blog can be converted into video or anything else. 



I can deliver suitable videos for any type of niche.



Perhaps you have a big project going on, let me know and I can give you a significant discount.



Thank you and have a good one!



Kainat Shehzadi-Video Editor



NOTE: If you have your own video clips, photos or logos I can certainly add them into your videos, no extra charge. However, if it is a voice over it has to be sync using a different program like camtasia or premiere pro. I can also do that for you but, for a small fee $5 It has to be sync on a different program cos vidnami can cause you plenty of headaches if you try syncing it within the dashboard. Vidnami automatic voice-overs are fine though!

Reviews


:

very wonderful

:

took my feedback and implemented it to make my vision come to life.

:

Thank you Always for your work

:

Wonderful work!

:

nice work.




No comments:

Post a Comment