Monday, January 4, 2021

Edit Your Video For Social Media Or Anything Else











About:

Do You Need Professional High Quality Video Editing ? (también hablo español)



I am providing high quality video editing for social media, YouTube, TikTok, businesses, and more. Most of my work is creating promotional videos for clients. Depending on the work, my goal is to offer a quality video while keeping your vision and time in mind.



Services

  • YouTube
  • TikTok
  • Interviews
  • Wedding
  • Podcasts
  • Music Videos
  • Social Media Ads
  • Real Estate
  • + More



I can

  • Basic Ripple Edits
  • Add Transitions
  • Motion Titles/Graphics
  • Add Music of your choosing
  • Color Grading
  • Sync Audio
  • VFX
  • + More



 *PLEASE NOTE - Please message me details of what you are looking for before you purchase. (I want to ensure that I can truly create something you will like). 



Feel free to send me any special offers or modification requests :).



Thank You !

Reviews


:

Delivered exactly as promised

:

Wow! Only took one revision!!! Great communication!

:

Very efficient

:

Great communication

:

Not received by the agreed upon deadline unfortunately. Their work looks great and I wish we'd been able to utilize it.




No comments:

Post a Comment