Monday, January 4, 2021

Professional Video Editing For Travel, Business And Vlogs











About:

Hi:

Thanks for landing at my service.it is my pleasure to serve you.



I will edit your drone and travel videos very efficiently cinematically. I can help you with

commercials, weddings, marketing clips, birthday clips, promotions, music, videos,

travel, drones, GoPro, underwater, intros, and lots more.



The most important thing that what I will give you in the package.



Cinematic travel Editing includes:

● Advanced Color Correction

● Color Grading

● Royalty-Free Music / Custom Music

● Ultimate Transition

● Image Stabilisation

● 4k Quality

● Color Corrector & Color Grading

● Cinematic look

● Speed Ramping

● Text

● Sounds Effects

● HD quality

● Royalty-free music

● Subtitles



I offer detail-oriented and storytelling editing services for family, travel videos, and vlogs.



The Process:

Message Me before placing an order or for more details



If you don't like the video and want to cancel the order, I can also give you a full

refund.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment