Sunday, January 3, 2021

Provide Professional Corporate Video Editing











About:

Contact me BEFORE purchase to avoid cancellation. Thank you.
Hi there!, I'm Josh, CEO of Loveridge Designs a fulltime professional post-production firm, so if you're looking for professional and neat visual products for a corporate environment, you're in the right place.


I have developed my professional skills from countless hours of technical studies and professional experience, I also hold a Masters Degree in Creative Digital Media
Please ask if you would like to see our portfolio.


I am available to do PROFESSIONAL & QUICK video editing/post-production on your corporate video which can include:



  • Color grading 
  • Motion graphics
  • Logo animations
  • Visual effects
  • Stock footage implementation
  • Royalty-free music
  • Animated sequences
  • Call to actions
  • Legal disclaimers
  • Green screening


There’s a massive demand for online content in today’s thriving internet and social media market, from pre-roll commercials to funny virals. I have the tools and experience to bring your idea's to fruition.
PLEASE READ FAQ
I'm online 24/7.

100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR MONEY BACK!! (Check FAQ)

Reviews


:

Excellent job by joshloveridge as always. Seller understands the needs of the project right away and gets it done in no time. Highly recommended for all your video editing and production needs.

:

Brilliant work as always

:

Josh is great to work with and fast turn around times highly recommend!

:

This Seller is FANTASTIC!

:

Josh did an incredible job with my video as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment