Monday, January 4, 2021

Editing Of Your Zoom Interviews, Remote Podcasts, And Webinars











About:

I will help you edit your remotely recorded video calls. And turn them into professional-looking Interviews and Podcasts.



For each order, I will-

  • Remove unnecessary parts
  • Create a layout of your choice
  • Do audio cleaning and adjustments
  • Add texts, titles, and motion graphics
  • Add intro-outro and logo
  • Do color grading
  • and many more

I do all types of video editing and post-production works. Feel free to tell me if you need anything else.

Kindly contact me before ordering.



-JakirNaiem

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My first experience working with fiverr. An absolute pleasure dealing with this individual, great service, and a real human being. I will be using him again in the future and couldn't recco him highly enough! When you have someone like this that you deal with when using a new platform, or indeed any business transactions, you end up with a smile on your face and the desire to keep coming back! The product was done in a timely manner, all expectations met and a great experience overall! Thank you!

:

Great person to work with. Great work! One of the best on Fiverr

:

Delivered on time

:

excellent product and excellent service

:

Great job on the project




No comments:

Post a Comment