Sunday, April 5, 2020

Edit A Professional Gaming Video For You In 4K 60Fps











About:

IF YOU WANT A MONTAGE PLEASE MESSAGE BEFORE ORDER OR ORDER USING MY MONTAGE GIG, THANK YOU.



Im going to edit a video of your choice for you. I make it the best I can depending on the standard picked. I am able to edit any genre of video.



You will revive



  • I've 5 years of experience in working with editing software and YouTube
  • I edit using Asobe After Effects and Adobe Premier Pro
  • I am extremely fast to respond to any inquiries about my gig
  • I'm available 24/7.
  • Friendly and clear Communication
  • Edits can be up to 4K and 60FPS
  • Colour Grading
  • Top transitions

Reviews


:

Very skilled editor, will definitely be using him again. even got the video a day early. couldn't recommend a better person for the job.

:

For the price, he does nice work.

:

Thanks for editing the montage!

:

Great job! Always appreciate the quick work and the profession looking videos that are offered.

:

Much appreciated




No comments:

Post a Comment