Friday, March 27, 2020

Video And Audio Editing











About:

Hello :)



זמן הכנת הסרטון מותאם בהתאם לצרכים שלכם ניתן לפנות אליי בהודעה פרטית 

Preparation time is tailored to your needs. You can contact me in a private message.

I will be glad to edit your video and audio, kindly send me a message so we will look in every detail, I want your video to be PERFECT :) 



I CARE FOR MY COSTUMERS TO GET THE BEST RESULT



My service include : 



● Video Cuts

Slideshow With Titles

● Adding photos

● Creating Frames for Facebook and Instagram

● Video transitions

● Slow Motion, Fast Motion

● Adding background music 

● Adding titles

● Split screen and add image or video over the video

● Green screen removal

● Converting your video into any format

● 24x7 Customer Support 

● Unlimited Revisions free of cost 

● Support still after project delivered and payment released 



Let's make it happen!

Have a nice day, Sarit :)



 

Reviews


:

I have lost count as to how many times I have used this freelancer. Each gig is completed quickly and efficiently. The quality of the work continues to "wow" me with each project. I am already planning to use these services again at the end of the month.

:

Very good job

:

Very good job

:

Very good thanks

:

Very good job




No comments:

Post a Comment