Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

Hey, are you a Digital Marketer?



or a new Business trying to sell your Products on Social Media



Then according to Google, 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices.



I will love to create ENGAGING ads and Social Media videos for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube.

Check on my porfolio to check my samples



MONEY BACK IF NOT SATISFIED!!



Videos I can create for you

  • Facebook Ads
  • Instagram Ads
  • Youtube Ads
  • Website Video Ads


 you MUST send me all your materials - videos, images, text etc along with your storyboard so I can evaluate your project and send you a custom quote



PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!



UNLIMITED REVISIONS



Looking Forward to Working with you :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment