Thursday, September 24, 2020

Be Your Video Editor Plus Intro And Outro Creation











About:

Hey! I´m a video storyteller and I'll help you turn your idea into a video.   

- Every project is different: What´s your idea? What is the video for? This will help me provide a personalized proposal for your content.

- My gig is On-Demand: I adapt to each project type, style, and length. 

Stay fresh and engage with new videos. Explain, Educate, Entertain - packages are ideas boosters. Choose your own adventure and combine the services as needed. 

You can hire me if you need content for:

Social Media, Education, Advertising, Movies, TV Show, Reels, Interviews, and +.

Multi-Camera angles, Color Correction, Grading, etc

I use Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and provide Music licensed exclusively for your project

My creative process:

1. Project Discovery: Project brief/footage review

2. Proposal: Approach, Turnaround, Quote

3. First draft

4. Revisions

5. Final delivery

Don´t see what you are looking for? Have a different budget? Ongoing collaboration in mind? Drop me a line, let's see how we can work together.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Great as always!

:

Great as always

:

Great as always!

:

thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment