Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Professional Video Editing











About:

### PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ORDERING TO GET A PRICE###



Hi!

I'm an experienced video editor. I can take care of your social media clips, corporate videos, music videos, promos, commercials and a lot of other types of footage.



My service includes:

Visual and sound effects, well-designed titles/subtitles, shake removal, trimming, adding music, audio sync, color correction and much more!



The Process:



  • Message Me – We will discuss your project, share the files, and work out the best way forward.



  • Custom Offer – I will provide you with a customized price & delivery time, suited for your needs.



  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, following everything we discussed.



  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice.



  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions.



Get the highest possible quality of editing!



IMPORTANT:

PACKAGES: The above 3 packages (basic, standard and premium) are only estimates based on general requirements. Please use 'CONTACT ME' button for a custom quote suited for your particular needs.

Reviews


:

I have had several different editors edit my videos and this was definitely the best. I sent him my requirements and the job was done quickly and with no mistakes. He actually took time to get it right the first time instead of half doing it like some editors do. I am very happy with the final product. BTW I almost never write a detailed review but he deserves the praise.

:

We LOVED the video that was made for us. It was just amazing. I would definitely come here if I want my video made next time. We also believed that the price was fair. Some other guys are asking for triple the amount but I don't know if they could deliver similar results. This gig got everything u need and I would recommend everyone who needs video editing to come here. Great Job man.

:

Very good communication and fast delivery, even some days earlier than scheduled! I'm very happy with the edit and would work with Czarek again. 100% recommend.

:

Czarek was fantastic to work with! We are extremely impressed with what he put together and will be using him for other projects in the future. Highly recommend.

:

Czarek is always on point with the video edits. He takes my very amateur, raw videos, and makes them look and sound great! On top of that he always overdelivers! I will continue to use his services on fiverr, and recommend him to anyone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment