Sunday, April 26, 2020

Make You A Csgo Edit At Professional Level With Low Price











About:

I've been editing csgo for 3 years.I will make you a csgo clip at professional level with the really low price and fast delivery. To see my works pm me.



============================================================================



MORE EXAMPLES OF MY WORKS ARE HERE :



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFz_rzWEH6TaWxnCtxpe-H1SIymp437pb

Reviews


:

He is an extraordinary Talent, I am super satisfied with his skills/knowledge in the NLE he is using. Also he is a great person, good communication and provides changes if requested! Done his job perfectly!

:

Pretty good edit

:

Was nice to work with , even as newbie on this site

:

Really good editor!

:

Good editor, fast in terms of communication and order delivery.




No comments:

Post a Comment