Saturday, March 28, 2020

Make A Personalized Travel Video











About:

Just came back from an epic vacation with lots of pictures and/or videos that you don't know what to do with?

Well, I can help you! 



I've traveled to 20 countries. Throughout that time I have shot and edited several of my own travel videos and have developed my own travel video style. You can view my portfolio on Youtube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa0z4sH3taWKiIbp1RNq0rQ



I know how amazing it is to have a travel video that you can always look back on, and I will make sure this video does just that for you.

I will edit all your footage and compile it so that you will never forget the memories you had on your trip. 

I will also include titles and any captions for free!



I will use a song of your choice to be the background. 



I will talk with you to figure out what theme you want for the video. I can create a cinematic theme, a goofy theme, fun theme, you name it!





Reviews


:

Good work on the video

:

Domnick is such a patent guy even Budah would be impressed. Thank you for your excellent work!

:

fast and good

:

it's my the second time working with Dominick and I definitely recommend him!

:

As always, awesome work. Excellent work ethics.




No comments:

Post a Comment