Monday, September 21, 2020

Professionally Edit Announcement Video For Church Or Event











About:

I will edit your church's video announcements

I have learned how to create effective video announcements from years of experience of producing and directing over 50 video announcements at my own church, and I want to share my ability with you.



I can do basic edits where I string together footage given all the way up to advanced color grading and motion graphics. No matter which package is chosen, audio will always be number one priority. I have worked in sound design and produce music myself, so a good listening experience is the most crucial for me when it comes to a strong video announcement. Thank you for your time and thank you for considering working with me!



PLEASE NOTE:

Revisions are used to make minor tweaks and to fix errors and are not a place for specifying additional requirements or adding extra content. Graphics will non-revisable (except for certain conditions, see FAQ) in order to control the time spent on the project. Any large revision will cost extra, so please make sure to specify everything in detail initially with the order form to avoid spending too much time and potential conflicts.

Reviews


:

I've been on fiverr for a while and rarely go back to the same person BUT Kim is GREAT and does GREAT work.

:

As always he did a great job. this is the second time he has done a project for me

:

on point, very efficient. excellent work

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment