Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Edit And Colour Grade Your Videos To A High Standard











About:

Hi!

My name is Eve Meara, I am a recent Visual Effects and Motion Graphics graduate, after completing my course with a First Class Honours, I now have some free time to help you out!



My main aim is to make sure you get exactly what you asked for when the project is delivered. I will ensure this by contacting you regularly with updates getting feedback and making sure everything is to a quality standard. I am open to discuss pricing and so make sure you contact me before ordering.



I will provide a quality edit and colour grade at a reasonable price!



Look forward to hearing back from you!

Eve :)



Reviews


:

Amazing! As always!

:

Always a Pleasure!

:

Great footage! Will work with again

:

Again, excellent delivery, very quick response time and takes time to do things perfectly.

:

Nice and quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment