Sunday, August 30, 2020

Edit Your Video Or Film Project











About:

I will edit your video or film project. I will also add in additional services such as color correction and other effects using after effects software. I can also add in music, sound effects, voice over ect.. Whatever the project may need at your request. The prices for all orders will be discussed ahead of time. A price quote will be figured out and given to you once I hear all the details of your project. I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Accurate, professional, and speedy service. Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Very fast and happy to do reviews! Thank you!

Seller's Response:

You're very welcome! Excellent to work with!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Top notch buyer!




No comments:

Post a Comment