Monday, August 31, 2020

Edit Video And Use After Effects To Make It Awesome











About:

VERY IMPORTANT : PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING ANY PACKAGE



Why work with me?



1. I specialize in the video post-production process.



2. The goal is to give you a professional looking video suited for your business, your event, or your private needs.



3. The style could be corporate or artistic, you decide. 



Just send your footage and write down your ideas.



Adding special effects to your videos instantly give more credit to the material, it's a fact. 



I will provide you with the following: 



Professional editing in any format you need, so you can upload on the web, 3D logo animations, intro/outro signatures, special effects, green screen removal, 3D text motion tracking*, color correction, adding or removing something from your footage, animated text, UI video animation...



And many more services, just ask and I'll see what I can do to help, if I can.



*Motion tracking is still very popular and appreciated : it means to add 3D created elements in your video footage and make them look as they are part of the scene. 



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.



Reviews


:

Croolstudio is very professional - in delivery time, communication and delivered work. Would definetly use his service again.

:

he is the best. thank you again

:

I can recommend croolstudio. He is doing always a great job!

:

Great work as always

:

He is doing a great job :)




No comments:

Post a Comment