Thursday, August 13, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Business, Commercial, Testimonial Or Personal Video











About:

I am an independent filmmaker/Youtube content creator and well versed in in all aspects of pre and post production. Passionate about telling compelling stories. Based in Los Angeles, 

I am also a Voice Over Artist and can provide Voice Over, and Dubbing for your videos or animations in English and Arabic.

I'd love to help you edit your videos to create stories that generate more client engagement.

  • Internal Corporate Videos
  • Travel & Family Trips

  • Youtube (Vlogs, Sketches, DIY's, How To's)
  • Special Events & Weddings
  • Social media and web ads
  • Real estate


I can provide skills like :


  • Color grading
  • Transitions
  • Intros/Outros/Titles/Subtitles
  • Green screen replacement
  • Sound effects/ Background Music
  • And more based on your unique request




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Freaking AWESOME!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure.

Seller's Response:

Good work

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

:

Asamman is the BEST !! From the very beginning, when I sent the initial request his response time felt immediate. We spoke about details back and forth and we were on the same page. After we spoke and I uploaded my files, He confirmed receiving. From that point when he sent the final product I was thrilled. There was no need to go back for any changes. Asamman is deffinitly my go to from this point forward. Look no further. Book Asamman NOW !!! Thank You Sir.




No comments:

Post a Comment