Saturday, August 15, 2020

Noise Reduction And Remove Flickering











About:

I will clean Up Your Video:

do noise reduction (or total remove, depends from footage) and remove light flickering, or any kind of flickering in the video.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I never received my video file. He stated he would send it via wetransfer. I gave my correct email to him.

Seller's Response:

Lie, he downloaded at 6.22 italian hour, and I have the receipt. And I did a full video, while the gig was only for a single clip. I also wrote that he was a very nice buyer cause of the good communication.

:

great video editor. thank you very much

:

very helpful and did more than what I asked for

:

Very good buyer, explained what he needed, gave also a tip. Very nice person, was a pleasure working together




No comments:

Post a Comment