Thursday, August 13, 2020

Everything In Video Editing











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



Are you looking for a professional video editing service?
You came to the right place! 



I can help with:



  • Professional video editing and post-production on films,
  • Videohive After effect template editing
  • Green screen video
  • Wedding & Birthday titles.
  • Aerial footage editing
  • GoPro footage editing
  • Instagram editing

  • Short clips, music videos
  • Promotions

  • Commercials
  • Logo Intro videos.




This gig includes advanced visuals and sound effects, color corrections,  fancy transitions, gorgeous title effects, shake removal, cutting and adding music in the right timing, audio sync and much more! 



  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.
 

  • I'm 24/7 online.






If this is is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING !!!!



Thank You!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the work.

Seller's Response:

Great Person .

Seller's Response:

Great seller all around, understands your vision, stays honest when he's blocked on your idea, get's a quality work done following your instructions. Amazing communication.

:

Thanks for trusting me. I really enjoyed working with you. 😊

:

Understood ideas well and great execution -




No comments:

Post a Comment