Saturday, August 29, 2020

Professional Amazing Video Editing











About:

*Please contact me before placing an order*



 Note: Please don't contact me if you want adult video editing.



Video editing is complex, so communicating before starting work will help me know what exactly you want & looking for, and what I can offer you in a specific time frame.

 

My services Include

  •   Trimming and Joining Videos
  •   A variety of cool Transitions
  •   Vfx
  •   Color Correction/Grading
  •   Green Screen
  •   Intros & Outros
  •   Lower Thirds
  •   Tile Animations
  •   Background music
  •   Subtitles
  •   Adding Sound effects
  •   Highlight /Trailers/ Promos
  •   Wedding Memorial Videos
  •   Music Videos
  •   Webinars
  •   Corporate videos & Social Media visuals. 
  •   Typographic Slideshow
  •   Green screen fixing / Motion graphics
  •   And much more.

Softwares I use

  • Premiere Pro
  • After Effects
  • Illustrator & Photoshop

 

I am looking forward to working with you and providing a high quality service.

Customer satisfaction is my highest priority.

Reviews


:

Very happy with the outcome of the Video and it got faster done than expected, just in time for my campaign that starts tomorrow.

:

Saad did an excellent job and responded to revision requests quickly...I'll certainly be using Saad again for editing my videos...

:

Seller was responsive and delivered his own take on what were fairly general requirements that needed added artistic flare, on this occasion it did not meet my exact expectations but considering this gig is not musically focused this doesn't take away from his expertise

:

Always awesome work, thank you

:

Great job as always, thanks Saad!




No comments:

Post a Comment