Thursday, August 27, 2020

Edit You A Csgo Fragmovie











About:

Heyy.

I have done edits for quite some time now and I will hopefully satisfy you with my work. If you buy this gig you will get a cs go montage of your best clips/rounds. I will try to make it look cooler by adding color grading, sound-enhancing, music, and time remapping if you know what that is. If you have any questions just dm me here on Fiverr.

I can do demo files.

You can provide me a song of your choice or I can choose one for you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Please dont buy i feel scammed

Seller's Response:

hey man, you can tell me why you feel like you were scammed. As I said i can change anything if you want, the music, the length, add color grading or something like that. I can make a whole new video if you want i don't want anyone to feel scammed.

:

Thiq is exaclty what i was thinking about, thank you very much for your awesome work :)

:

thanks you. btw I see you are from France. I was alsace in the summer and it was amazing one of my best vacations.

:

good for the price :)




No comments:

Post a Comment