Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Edit Minecraft Videos With Thumbnail











About:

Hey there! It's John Paul, I oftenly make Custom Commands for Vanilla Minecraft without using MODS or PLUGINS. I mainly upload Minecraft videos on various Minecraft Tutorials like Commands, Resource Packs, Mods, Minigames, and Creations.



3 Years of Experience, Maximum effort to editing and launched own official channel that hit many viewers! Any video size like 1080p, 1440p, 2160p.



IT DEPENDS ON YOUR CONTENT, I WILL MAKE YOU 100% SATISFIED!



Your purchase will include:
  • Your Minecraft Gaming Video
  • Your Skin for the thumbnail.
  • Size: 1280x720


What you have to do/What is asked during your purchase:

  • I'll just take care of it, and contact me for a better video resolution and accomplishment

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I liked it.

:

It was great aha kind of embarrassing when my mother was screaming at me ._. she was asking me if i finished my homework LOL oh well, This video what great! next time i need to let u put in the music so it doesn't cut out every time. Also can you cut that part out when my mother screams at me FORGOT THAT WAS IN THERE....

:

Nice Love it

:

Amazing buyer and always provide good quality videos!

:

He did not gave up on the job! thnx alot! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment