Saturday, August 29, 2020

Creatively Edit Your Video To Perfection











About:

Would you like your video(s) to look better and perfect? For it to be more engaging to your viewers, customers, clients, or target audience?



PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE!



My editing services include but are not limited to:

  • Adding amazing Transitions to your clips;
  • Cropping or Resizing Video Dimensions;
  • Adding Freeze, Slow and Fast motion effects;
  • Zooming In or Out at specific points;
  • Adding Texts such as titles, subtitles, etc. to your scenes;
  • Hiding faces, objects or words in your footage;
  • Green screen and Background removal;
  • Trimming or Splitting of scenes;
  • Audio and Video sync;
  • Logo and Text Animation;
  • Colour Grading and Correction;
  • Intro and Outro effects;
  • And much more.


You'll get the best editing for your short clips, promo, commercials, social media, wedding, birthday, app, website, vacation, family, sport, fitness, corporate, etc. videos.


Please kindly contact me before ordering as price may differ with respect to editing complexity and for better understanding of your requirements or instructions. Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with this vendor this is my second time using him and I am very satisfied

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the opportunity! I'll always do my best to satisfy my buyers.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure working with the vendor as his vision captured my project and made a great deal of difference. I am looking forward to mare projects with this person

Seller's Response:

Wow! Thanks for the tip. I'm so glad I could help. Hoping to work more with you! 😀

Seller's Response:

great work as usual. fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment