Thursday, December 19, 2019

Both Video And Audio Production











About:

I have always been deeply interested in the human experience which has always led me to the creative world. I've produced short films, videos, and documentaries from pre-production all the way to completion in the role as Writer, Director, Actor, Cinematographer, Editor, Visual Effects Artist, Sound Mixer, Sound Designer, and Composer. I have a degree in Drama/TV/Film Performance and have worked in the theatre since college as an Actor, Set Designer, Set Carpenter, Stage Manager, Sound Designer, Lighting Designer, and Director. I am extremely versatile and passionate about creating the most immersive and truthful experience.

Reviews


:

Very professional and on time

:

Excelent service.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment