Monday, September 28, 2020

Create A Cinematic Travel Video With Your Clips











About:

GET YOUR CINEMATIC TRAVEL VIDEO OF YOUR DREAMS AND SHOW IT TO THE WHOLE WORLD!



Hi, my name is J.C. and I will turn your travel clips into an amazing cinematic piece of art.



In every package you'll get:



  • Cinematic Look
  • Animated Title
  • Sam Kolder-Style Transitions
  • Color-correction
  • Image Stabilization
  • Sound Effects
  • Royalty-Free Music (CC0)
  • HD Quality
  • Money Back Guarantee


Why you should choose me?



I'm a professional film director, editor, colorist and writer. I have 10 years of experience in the field. I've worked in several projects: Videoclips, Short Films, Feature Length Films, Trailers, Title Sequences, Documentaries, Tv Spots, etcetera. You need a proof? Here's my Demo Reel:



https://vimeo.com/259409051



My main goal is to make you happy, that's why I'm asking you to contact me first so you can tell me more about your video, how you imagine it, what music you think fits best. The final length of your video depends on how many clips you have and the rhythm you want for it. After we get on the same page, I'll give you a custom quote considering all the things we previously talked about.



You don't have videos of your own? Please, check my Gig Extras I have to offer.



Reviews


:

awesome as always :), superb guy superb delivery!

:

Great working with Ian! He's an expert editor!

:

Ian is an extremely talented editor! I am so glad I chose him to work on my video! He is very creative and professional. Everything went real smooth and that's coming from a perfectionist like me who usually ask for quite a lot of revisions but his work was brilliant from the beginning. Looking forward to working again with him in future!

:

Nicely done

:

Great work, professional service, open communication. Would absolutely recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment