Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Edit Your Video Creations











About:

I will be editing your desired video outcomes with provided footage. I can do short videos such as advertisements and teasers, regular videos such as vlogs and commercials, and more intensely edited videos (which would be requiring things such as self-made animations coming in and interacting with the video, a handful of sound effects, etc.) If you have any questions as to which package is best for you, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to come to an agreement. My goal is to make sure you leave with a video that satisfies you. Please be considerate that I am very willing to work alongside your revisions, but in exchange of that I have to be given time to edit.

 I WILL WORK WITH YOUR PROVIDED AUDIO AT NO EXTRA COST.

>THE SOUND CHARGE IS: If you'd like me to provide a final edit that includes non-copyrighted beats/music, if so: please message and specify what it is you're looking for and it will be an extra charge. 

Reviews


:

excellent communication and attitude regarding your incredible work 100% recommended

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment