Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Editing For Your Video











About:

This is a general editing gig, check my profile for more specific gigs. 



You can use basic package above for simple jobs (cutting at specific times, adding music, changing resolutions, adding banners etc.) for everything else it's best you contact me with the details so I can give you a price.



- I'll need to know what kind of video you want to make, find some examples if you find it difficult to explain. 

- I need to know how much material I'll be watching and working with, this is one of the most important factors in determining the price.

- Upload your files beforehand. Dropbox is simple to use and everyone with a Google account (gmail, YouTube) already has Google Drive. 

- Getting licences for copyrighted clips or music is your responsibility, I can only provide advice.

- If you have limited resources, you'll have more success mentioning a budget you need to stay in upfront, rather than asking me to set a price and then haggling. 



Reviews


:

Zealot6 is fantastic. He really goes above and beyond. Before agreeing on the project, he already tried a few things out for me to work on my video. He did the work really fast and it is better than I could have hoped. I highly recommend him.

:

Perfect. The guy is super chill and totally knows what he is doing. He sent me a sample before completing the work to be sure and the final product is better than I expected. He was very clear about the issues that what I was asking for could cause and delivered an outstanding product.

:

Hi, he is always very prompt great at communication and very thorough. I highly recommend!

:

Awesome work. Definitely recommend to anyone

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment