Friday, March 27, 2020

Make You A Remarkable Amv











About:

Welcome

Hello. In this gig I offer my video editing skills to help you create a professional and amazing anime music video (AMV). Did you just finish an anime and want to relive that experience in 3 minutes? Or do you want to mix your visual and musical passions into one? Then I'm your guy!



About Me

I love watching anime and editing amvs. Some of my favorite anime are Tokyo Ghoul, FullMetal Alchemist, Naruto, Demon Slayer and Bleach. I also read manga and light novels. I have been editing videos for 5 years now and have over 80 music videos in my library. I do my best to meet my deadlines and ensure the best quality.



How do I work?

I can make the amv based on all your preferences (song, anime, story) and I can also help in suggestions if you want. So all I need is to know the music and the anime if you have any in mind and I'll work with that!



Thanks for reading

You can contact me for any questions or just to chat about anime if you want!



Reviews


:

Just selected at random. Did an excellent job.

:

This chop up is awesome. No issue for me on the time. I’m happy with the final product.

:

Very easy to work with, no issues whatsoever. Took a few extra days, but wouldn't want it to be rushed!

:

thank you fo my video

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment