Saturday, March 28, 2020

A Split Screen Video In Few Hours











About:

Hi, Nice To See You Here,

I am a professional video editor with over 5 years of experience in video editing and over 7 years of experience with photo editing. I can work on projects for both commercial and personal use. To get an exact price for your project, please send me a message with your requirements in detail.



*I work mainly on Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop and Audition.
*I can include royalty-free music and stock footage to your project with no additional fee.


I offer:


* Gaming Videos



* Intro and outro


* Corporate videos



* Vlog video



* Comparison/ Side by Side editing 



* Short clips



* Music videos



* Promotions



* Commercials



* Intros



* Drone footage



  etc.


IMPORTANT

Video editing is very complex, so please contact me before you place an order to make sure I am able to cover your project. 

I look forward to working with you.

Regards,

Faizan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with! Great final product!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

:

Needed help with a section of a promo video

:

Thank you Sir, It really means alot

:


No comments:

Post a Comment