Sunday, December 22, 2019

Professionally Edit Your Video Footage











About:

I’ve been a professional videographer/photographer for many years now and I own my own production company. I have years of experience and just love creating content and being creative and I still have an incredible passion for this. By creating and producing all my own and client content from filming to editing I have leveled up my skills in video editing. Therefore in my down time i enjoy helping others on this platform making their projects shine. I have produced video projects ranging from global energy company promos, producing films for country artists out of Nashville, non profits, realtors, youtubers and everything in between. 



I will work hard on your project and make sure you get what you need within the scope of work and that you walk away a happy customer and you will want to work with me on your next project. 



Please make sure to message me before ordering anything so we can make sure to be on the same page on what you need done and what price it will take to produce. 



Thanks and I look forward to working with each and everyone of you! 



-Donnie 



Reviews


:

Awesome job. Quick delivery, quick revisions, and knew creatively exactly what we wanted.

:

Was awesome to work with. Very quick and very helpful. Did everything I asked for. Pleasant experience. Thank you for your work D

:

Thanks as always!

:

I appreciate the experience getting my video edited by daronson made my experience worth it can’t wait to see the end result.

:

Great service. Great communications. Fast delivery and great output. Definitely recommend and will come back for more!




No comments:

Post a Comment