Saturday, August 1, 2020

Pimp A Gig And Go The Extra Mile You Need











About:

                                                        IMPORTANT!             ============ CONTACT BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ============

                                       SPECIAL GIG FOR MY CUSTOMERS



Since many times there is some additional work directly related to the gigs I offer but not matching the description from the gigs itself, people ask me what and where should they go to tip me or pay me extra for it. 



This gig is dedicated for my existing customers which need adjustments, changes, redeliveries, longering or shortering the videos, tutoring etc. Since you have some additional requests which are taking time and effort from me to process and deliver we might agree upon you paying me an extra for the work done.



ALWAYS agree and arrange with me before, to check if I'm able to match your requirements and to know exactly how much should you pay me for the extra mile gone.



 ============ In this gig: I'll be PIMP'in YOUR GIG as requested ==============

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Really helpful, great communication & support, super fast delivery & all-round great experience! Thanks!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much mate, was a pleasure to work with you and it's nice that we worked out such a good animation :)

Seller's Response:

Great guy to work with

Seller's Response:

I hope everything works out perfectly for you!

Seller's Response:

love it . been having a headache due to family issues during this but he handle it well even if i didnt make sense during this project




No comments:

Post a Comment