Sunday, August 2, 2020

Capture A Video From ANY Website And Send You A Mp4 File











About:

There are many ways to capture a video from YouTube, but sometimes you need to save a video from a custom player. That's where I come in. Send me the URL. I will capture the video (up to 60 seconds)  in the best resolution available and I'll send you a mp4.



Is it longer than 60 seconds or you need basic edition? No problem! You always can order extras.



Please notice that I can't create a better resolution if the available source resolution is less than what you want.



If you want any basic edition (cropping, less duration, an overlay text or image or a custom video inclusion before or after the captured video) please ask before ordering.


Reviews


:

Fast and fair work. thank you

:

Fast delivery. Great communication.

:

Fast and outstanding quality

:

Always doing a great job. Will hire again.

:

He did exactly what was promised - and incredibly fast. I've used him before - and will definitely return again. Recommend Very Highly!




No comments:

Post a Comment