Friday, July 3, 2020

Edit Video And Vlog Professionally











About:

Hi Welcome to My Gig,



My portfolio:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zy3uyB6WS8vVgEChWZ-oAcOWCzsEu5Eg



Are you looking for PROFESSIONAL VIDEO editing service with tons of experience that can deliver in 48 hours?
Well, you came to the right place! 



I can help with:

  •  Instagram editing
  •  Professional video editing and post-production on films,
  •  Videohive After Effect template editing
  •  Green screen video PROFESSIONALLY
  •  Wedding & Birthday titles
  •  Aerial footage editing
  •  Commercials
  •  Music videos or Youtube
  •  Promotions.
  •  Documentaries.
  •  Audio Sync.
  •  Audio quality.
  •  Adding intro.
-Remove shakes from a clip.
-Editing of presentation and lectures

-Adding Logos.
-Adding background Royalty free music.






  • I can provide video files in AVI, MP4, MOV, WEBM and more, ready to be uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, or the web.




Each job differs from the one before and this is a complex process, so please take a minute to give me a quick description of what you want to make sure I can do what you need. 



PLEASE REACH OUT TO ME BEFORE PURCHASING!!!

                                     

                                     'Thank you'

Reviews


:

Veer has been a trusted & talented seller, in my opinion, for some time now. I've gone to him numerous times now with different target goals/projects and he has impressed me every time. The first draft may not be exactly what you want but Veer works with you until you get what you paid for. I highly recommend him and will be using him again in the near and distant future.

:

I liked the video which veer delivered, fulfilled all my required and meet my expectation. Love work with again in future

:

Great job as always!

:

Great work once again!

:

Result as expected!







Edit Video And Vlog Professionally

No comments:

Post a Comment