Monday, July 27, 2020

Professionally Cinematically Edit Your Vlog











About:

Hello, My name is Quincy. I am a filmmaker from Hawaii on the island of Ohau. I Started filmmaking 5 years ago. I mainly focus on youtube making travel films of places i go to.

Let's make creative Cinematics togheter!



Im editing:



Drones

GoPros

Traveling

DSLRS & mirrorless Cameras

Action Cameras

Many others



In this gig you will get



Color correction

Smart cuts

Transitions

Cinematic Look

Stabilization (The footage has to not be Too shaky)

Full HD Quality 

Speed ramping effects

Sound Design

Visual Effects



To continue press order now or contact me :)

Reviews


:

Very good would recommend

:

Would recommend, he works quickly

:

So happy with the amazing work he did for us! I'm super excited to continue working with aquinxyofficial - great communication, brilliant at taking instructions, creative and innovative. 10 out of 10.

:

Quick and easy

:

Great work, Was very friendly & cooperative







Professionally Cinematically Edit Your Vlog

No comments:

Post a Comment