Monday, July 20, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Hello my name is Adnan Aslam



I'm a freelance editor with a degree in post production, keen to put my expertise and abilities into practice on your project!


Are you looking for an editor with an eye for detail, who can provide professional-level work quickly and at affordable prices? 


I can provide a range of services for your production. I can edit your footage, add text and motion graphics, do color grading and correction, mix audio and add music, and deliver your files to you in any format.


Client satisfaction is my top priority, and I'm dedicate to providing the highest quality editing services at low costs.

Services I Offer: 



  • Fast and professional editing for short films, corporate videos, advertisements, or whatever you need! 


  • Motion graphics and text for your video.


  • Audio clean-up and mixing, including adding sound effects and music.


  • Colour correction and colour grading for your video.


  • Keying and compositing of green screen footage. 


Please contact me with the specifics of what you want before ordering.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Will strongly recommend him to anybody that looking for an amazing outstanding intro editor or a video editor

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much!

Seller's Response:

Yet another great delivery. Very professional

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot.😊

Seller's Response:

Great video as usual.







Professionally Edit Your Videos With Unlimited Revisions

No comments:

Post a Comment