Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Professional Video Editing Fast











About:

Hi

I provide professional video editing. I can take care of your films, short clips, music videos, promotions, commercials, YouTube, intros, marketing videos and a lot of other types of footage.



I am offering:

Advanced visual and sound effects, amazing fancy transitions, gorgeous titles/Subtitles, shake removal, trimming,  adding music, audio sync, Color correction/grading, Crop and much more!



Production Process



  • Message Me – we will discuss your project and work out the best way forward or provide details of what you want.



  • Provide Footage – When you are happy to proceed I will arrange the best way for you to provide your footage to me 


  • Video Creation – I’ll edit your footage into a video you will love, adding any extra requirements.


  • Review – We review your video and make any necessary revisions


  • Delivery – I’ll deliver your video to you in the format of your choice


Reviews


:

Great. I am a regular and appreciate Anto's attention to detail and quick turnarounds. Very easy to communicate with too!

:

Anto was quick, efficient, clear and competent. A pleasure to work with.

: : :





Professional Video Editing Fast

No comments:

Post a Comment