Saturday, July 11, 2020

Create An Instagram Video With Caption, Title And Progress Bar











About:

Hello! and Welcome to my GiG.


If you require help getting short videos created for your Instagram page,  then I am your guy!


What you can expect from me:


1. BASIC Package: you get 1 FEED video with Transcription, Title, Progress Timer, your logo to match Instagram resolution.


2. STANDARD Package: you get 2 FEED video with Transcription, Title, Progress Timer, your logo to match Instagram resolution.


3. PREMIUM Package: you get my services for a whole month for your videos of a whole package of videos we agree on.


PS: If you would like to see My Portfolio, please send me a message.


TO GET STARTED, send in your;


  • your video
  • video title & logo




WHY USE ME?


Till date, I have been working in this field for 3 years now and I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr which means that I only serve high quality.


So be rest assured, you're in good hands.


 I can't wait to start working with you.

Reviews


:

nice work and nice Person

:

Great job, thanks a lot!

:

Excellent job!!!!

:

Good job thanks

:

Easy to work with!







Create An Instagram Video With Caption, Title And Progress Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment