Sunday, July 19, 2020

Professionally Edit Your Videos











About:

Thank you for checking my gig! Remember to contact me before making your order!



If you're looking for a professional editor that can transform your footage into awesome videos, you've come to the right place!


Here's a list of what I can do:


  • Post production editing for films
  • Green screen videos
  • Smooth slideshows
  • Wedding videos
  • Youtube videos (vlog, tutorial, compilations and more)
  • Music videos
  • Promos
  • Real estate
  • Editing for instagram
  • Edit any After Effect template you have


Check out my extras for motion graphics and animated titles, VFX and subtitles ;)


All I need from you is a nice description of what you want your video to be like (and the footage of course) If you're not sure how to describe it, you can always send an example and we can discuss the details for your video!


Looking forward to working with you!


PLEASE REMEMBER TO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER!

Reviews


:

nothing wrong.

:

Excellent job as always. Very pleased. Hope to do more work together.

:

Brilliant work and fast!

:

Great job as always.

:

Awesome video, perfect first time. As always, gives me what I want.







Professionally Edit Your Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment