Sunday, July 26, 2020

Be Your Video Editor For Gaming Youtube











About:

Welcome to my Gig.I am your video editor. fortnite like ceeday



My Skills & Services:



  • Format & video quality
  •     1.(Mkv,Mp4,Avi,Mov.WebM)

  •     2.Resolution (1920x1080)
  •     3.Frame rate (30fps)
  •     4.Audio bitrate (128kbps)





  • Intro & Outro




  • Cutting Clips(Cut Video Parts)


  • Combine Clips (Merge Parts)


  • Whiteboard Animation & Explainer


  • VideoScribe/Transcribe


  • Noise Removing(Background Noise Removing)


  • Audio Replacing(AV Mixing)


  • Background Music


  • Increase & Decrease Volume


  • Background Removing(Green Screen,Change Background,Color Correction)


  • Cropping & Zoom(Change Aspect Ratio,Pan and Zoom,Crop Edge)


  • Adding & Removing Logo(Blur Logo)


  • Photo Slideshow (With Music)


  • Transition Effects


  • Add & Remove Text(English Subtitles & Text)


  • Reverse Back


  • Voiceover


  • Gaming montages with special effects


  • And whatever you want related to Video Editing.I'll provide all video editing services.





  • Please contact me anytime.I am 24/7 available.


                Thank you so much.



Abdi Qadar

Reviews


:

The seller produced exactly what I wanted. However, I am new to all this, and need to be more specific where content is concerned.

:

Its verry good, check it out. :)

: : :





Be Your Video Editor For Gaming Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment