Monday, July 13, 2020

Professionally Edit A 1 Minute Video For You











About:

Hi, thank you very much for checking out my gig! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Please make sure to contact me before placing an order to ensure I am the best person for your project and meet all your requirements.



I will create a 60 second video, of any type, for you to share on your social media platforms, e-commerce websites, or personal profiles. Whatever you need - I can do! This package includes a 60 second video, basic text intros and outros if required, minor colour correction, and basic transitions. 



Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have regarding your project. Thank you! 

Reviews


:

A fantastic job done very quickly! Cant wait to work on the next project!

:

Amazing work once again!

:

Amazing work!

:

The best young editor on the market, fast, diligent and easy to work with, many thanks Lacey!

:





Professionally Edit A 1 Minute Video For You

No comments:

Post a Comment