Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Create A Profesional Demo Reel For You











About:

A demo reel  is an audiovisual sample about what you can do in front of a public or a camera. It is important to know that you have to squeeze all your experience in a small video which must contain all the ingredients so that you become someone unforgettable for those who look at it.


I am a filmaker and I see many reels of actors for my work, this gives me a wide experience in knowing what it is that you need to put in your reel so that you can be hired.



*I will review all of your footage

*discuss with you what type of reel you want 

make the best edition according to what we have spoken



Let's get to work :)

Reviews


:

Great experience. Was exactly what I was looking for. Very fast and efficient work.

:

I really love the final product thanks again for everything . Very satisfied with the result.

:

I'm very pleased with this seller. Very patient and has a great creative eye! Thanks again!

:

Great and efficient

:

Took some time but seller was responsive and made all necessary edits. Highly recommend







Create A Profesional Demo Reel For You

No comments:

Post a Comment