Monday, July 20, 2020

Edit And Make Your Youtube, Wedding And Any Videos For You











About:



I DON'T DO BASIC VIDEO EDITING



Ok... i do... but that's not my passion.
my passion is art, and storytelling.
I love a good challenge, i know how to see and make the best in your footage.
I appreciate aesthetics but can definitely work with problematic footage.


i will edit you video with great taste, will offer my honest professional opinion, and make sure you are happy with the outcome.



I do commercial and private work, music video, travel video, show-reels, family videos, commercials, social media (and very open to any other ideas).

Reviews


:

Excellent job, i recommend

:

Great seller and fast turnaround! Thank you!

:

Incredible delivery! Great work and going further expecations, I strongly recommend!!!

:

Excellent work! I recommend

:

I will work again with roch for sure!







Edit And Make Your Youtube, Wedding And Any Videos For You

No comments:

Post a Comment