Monday, July 27, 2020

Edit Your Social Media, Youtube, Travel And Event Videos











About:

Hi, you can call me Momo, I am a video enthusiast, I love shooting and editing videos in a professional way. I am a pro at shooting underwater, you can have a look at my profile on Instagram @zayani360.



$**AS I AM NEW HERE, A SPECIAL GIFT FOR THE FIRST ORDER**$



 I am a pro at editing travel videos, scuba diving videos, vlogs and general Instagram stories, posts&IGTV.

 

Using:

GoPro Action camera.

DSLR Cameras.



Let’s make top notch high definition videos. :D



What will you receive in packages:



Professional cinematic look.

Smooth transitions.

Eye-catching animated title.

Intros & outros.

Speed ramping.

Video stabilization.

Sound effects and free loyalty background music.

Full HD quality (1080p).

 

 NOTE: Please contact me before placing an order to avoid cancellation.

Reviews


:

Excellent work and super quick delivery..will definitely use your expertise again.

: : : :





Edit Your Social Media, Youtube, Travel And Event Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment