Sunday, July 5, 2020

Edit A Professional Video,Vlog And Color Correction In 24Hrs











About:

Hello Awesome Buyer,



This is Burrette, I believe that there are more to just video editing; that meets the eyes.

 Your satisfaction is what we call the REASON for our existence.



                                 ******* CONTACT ME NOW*****************

You want an amazing experience on your raw footage?



Travel, beauty, lifestyle, fashion, fitness, unboxing, education, movies, Facebook, Vimeo, Instagram... you name it, I'll make it possible.




Instructions on this:
Professional editing according to your style or instructions with my creative ideas
Fast turnaround time
Should in case you stumble on a footage and you would need a fast/quick turn around I'm here to offer you the best around the globe.



  • Cutting/Cropping
  • Transitions
  • Color Correction/Grading
  • Titles/Subtitles
  • YouTube
  • Promotional Videos
  • Wedding Clip Edit
  • Intro & outro Animations
  • Motion Graphics
  • Special effects
  • Conversion
  • Free Royalty Music
  • Video & Sound Effects
  • Green Screen Editing
  • Reducing Background Noise
  • Stabilization
  • Blurs
  • Enhancing Quality
  • Slideshows


I deliver my videos in full HD format and no additional cost to this effect. 4k ultra is also available



Reviews


:

Excellent work as always!

:

Absolutely brilliant at what they do! We will be customers for a long time!

:

Amazing editor! Really delivered what we were looking for! Highly recommend!

:

I came back again after my first order and burrettepro didn't dissapoint me! Great work as always

:

thank you so much great work







Edit A Professional Video,Vlog And Color Correction In 24Hrs

No comments:

Post a Comment