Thursday, December 12, 2019

Be Your Video Editor Buddy











About:

Video Editing is that one job which needs to be done professionally and in a friendly deal with passion and creativity rather than sitting like robots and doing it on the other end, I provide full friendly support till you are satisfied with the video, hence VIDEO EDITING BUDDY! 



The size of raw footage accepted will be max 500mb or 10 minutes which ever is lower to edit a one minute cut.



There is nothing i can't do, right from removing green screen, masking out things, creating a professional promo etc, you can ask me to do anything but before that we need to talk! I need to know what you want before you order because of one simple and straight reason

VIDEO EDITING IS COMPLEX



I'm unlike the robotic fiverr editors and I can communicate like a boss! Talk to me, you'll know what i'm talking about , no matter where you live, just text me, i'll get you! 



You can see my skills in the video and if you want to see a full version of any of my videos created, just ask me!



I have an experience of  7 years and I look forward to infinity. (haha! too much)



Reviews


:

This is absolutely spot on and amazing!!!!

:

perfect work!!!!

:

It's always a great experience working with ani7sh. Very professional and timely service. Highly recommend!

:

Anish is great to work with and very professional.

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment