Monday, December 9, 2019

Edit And Color Grade Your Footage











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME  BEFORE ordering


This Gig offers Editing & Color Grading Services for Your 



  • Commercial Ad
  • Marketing Video
  • Promos and Advertising
  • Music video
  • Social Media Content
  • Short Films
  • Interview
  • Drone footage
  • Travel footage


This Gig includes all the "videoeditor" services like professional video editing,intro,youtube, music video,wedding videoediting,typography color grading, color correction,post production
timing, audio sync,
Workflow:



  • First, let's talk about your project;
  • secondly, you send me your media files;
  • Let me do my magic...
  • Finally, I send you the video for any revision/correction;
  • Revisions made based on feedback and then Final delivery;


I use Davinci Resolve & Premiere Pro


Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I thought the seller was very responsive and really took the time to help me bring my vision to life!

:

Top Notch Fiverr colorist, would totally protect in the shower if we were in prison together.

:

Thank you so much, I’m so glad 🙏🏻🙏🏻

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment