Friday, December 13, 2019

Professionally Edit Your Video In No Time











About:

*PLEASE AVOID CONFUSION AND DISCUSS YOUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER. UNDISCUSSED ORDERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO BE CANCELLED.*



I am a professional Video Editor and Post-Producer always ready to tackle new projects and develop professional and creative edits.



Customer Satisfaction is my Top Priority :)



SERVICES:



My services include:



  • Final Cut Pro & Premiere Pro Templates
  • Logo reveals
  • Cinematic Edits
  • Slideshows
  • Corporate Slideshows & Explainers
  • Motion Graphics
  • Music & Lyric videos
  • Fashion show edits
  • Wedding edits
  • Event promos
  • Video Openers
  • Fitness Promos
  • Gaming Videos
  • Captions & Subtitles


WHY CHOOSE ME?


  • Fast & Reliable Service
  • Fast Response
  • Full HD Output
  • Free 4K Output
  • Help & service even after order completion
  • Royalty free Stock Footage & Music
  • Full Refund upon dissatisfaction
  • Flexible & Low Pricing


Visit my portfolio at:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCec3kAZf5kP41wZUC7vSwEw?view_as=subscriber



I'll charge extra fee for providing source file. Share your task with me and I will be happy to do it for you in nominal price and in time. Feel free to contact me anytime.



Regards,

M. Shaheer Khan

Reviews


:

Great working with him

:

Loved the service. Topnotch work combined with the swift delivery of the order makes him nothing short of a videography genius. Definitely coming back! Thanks Shaheer!

:

HE IS A MAGICIAN! Gave him a really tough task in a limited time and he amazed me. Great Communication and Service. Definitely will order again!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment